Welcome to PhotoBoothStudio
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Photo Booth Studio is very different to a traditional photo booth experience.
Our booth isn't your your old-fashioned, boxed in, grainy, polaroid style photo booth...not one bit.
Our photo booth is a one of a kind, open air, portable photographic studio.
We ditched the traditional enclosed photo booth in favor of something open that complements your event.
Photo Booth Studio is built from the ground up by a photographer, using professional studio equipment, a pro level digital SLR camera, professional lens, studio lights and outstanding quality instant prints!
We have a photographer/attendant always on hand and the photos we produce are studio quality, which are second to none in the industry!
When you seek professional quality images to cherish with the fun and laughter that only a photo booth can provide, Look no further than Photo Booth Studio for Photo Booth Hire in the Illawarra, Wollongong, Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven regions!
Below is a list of our all inclusive* package prices.
*A travel fee may apply for venues more than 50km from our office (contact us for a quote)
- A professional and friendly attendant/photographer to set up, pack down and assist for the entire event.
- Professional camera equipment, studio quality lighting and quality instant prints. Our image quality is second to none in the industry!
- A choice of premium backdrops. Silver Sequin, Gold Sequin, Traditional Red Velvet or Green foliage with fairy lights (Green Foliage with fairy lights an additional $95)
- A great variety of hand picked quality props, with a few unique, vintage and quirky ones thrown in.
- Unlimited prints (including one for the guest book if combined with a package)
- A choice of photo strip print designs with your own text or logo.
- High resolution original images, photo strip images all provided on fast USB3 flash drive for you to keep.
- A premium 50 page guest book (highly recommended) is available for an additional $60 which includes premium metallic gel pens and glue tape. A separate table is supplied for the guest book and the Booth Attendant will assist with glueing in the photo strips and reminding guests to write a heartfelt message.
- Our green foliage backdrop is stunning with 1200 fairy lights giving it a magical glow, perfectly complementing an event with lots of greenery and rustic styling. Our green foliage backdrop is an additional $95.
- A Time-Lapse video of the booth. You get a hilarious short video of all the antics in the booth (approx 6-8 mins, depending on booth hire time). It gives a totally different fun perspective of the photo booth! Our Time-Lapse option is an additional $50 and will be edited and sent out with all the hi-res images from the booth on USB drive.
HOW DOES YOUR PHOTO BOOTH WORK?
It's very simple. We have an open-air "mini studio" type photo booth with a huge 24" interactive touch screen, pro DSLR camera, professional lens, studio lighting and state-of-the-art printer.
It is unlike any other photo booth around and the photos it produces are superior quality when compared to other photo booths. Check out our gallery for examples of the images it can produce!
Here's how our booth operates:
- The touch screen displays instructions "Touch To Start".
- The screen displays a "3, 2, 1" countdown, you pose, the flash fires and then the camera takes a photo.
- This sequence repeats two or three more times (depending on your choice of either a 3 or 4 photo strip).
- High quality prints come out in around 12 seconds. Simple!
HOW MUCH ROOM IS REQUIRED FOR THE PHOTO BOOTH?
The area required for the Photo Booth is 3 metres wide x 3 metres long x 2.4 metres high. This allows plenty of room for guests to mingle and get ready to jump in the booth with props in hand!
WHAT ARE THE OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PHOTO BOOTH?
The area for the booth must be under cover so it's not subjected to rain, wind or direct sunlight. It needs to have a firm flat surface and be relatively dust free. It also must be setup within easy reach of a reliable power supply. We supply adequate power leads to get you connected. All our equipment is tagged and tested for your safety and we have $20 million Liability Insurance in the highly unlikely event something happens during the photo booth hire.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We are very competitively priced. Prices start from $695 for 2 hours. If you find a better priced booth of the same quality standard as ours, let us know!
Our packages are all inclusive. Extra charges apply for the optional guest book $60, premium green foliage backdrop $95 and time-lapse video $50
And we may charge a travel fee for bookings further than 50km from our office, contact us for a quote.
HOW MANY PHOTOS CAN WE TAKE?
Unlimited photos for the duration of the hire, and if required, there is no limit to the fun and poses!
HOW MANY PEOPLE FIT?
4-6 comfortably. Plenty more if you get creative. The record so far is 16!
WHY DO YOUR PICTURES LOOK SO AWESOME?
Most other photo booths come factory pre-made with standard cameras, basic harsh lighting and a small touch screen. We use a professional grade full frame Canon DSLR camera, professional prime lens, studio quality lighting, one of the largest interactive touchscreens in the business (24") and the best dye-sublimation printer on the market.
Our attendant is a photographer first, booth attendant second. Attention to detail and knowledge of the equipment gives great quality photos. Quality equipment equals quality results, just take a look at our booth photos in our gallery page, no filters, just quality photos. We stand by our claim that we provide the highest quality photo booth images available! All photos taken in the booth are yours to keep in hi-resolution on fast USB3 flash drive after the event, so no waiting to check out your amazing images! You can print your favourite photos up to poster size for a stunning momento!
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
We are located in Shellharbour, just south of Wollongong, a local home grown business. We travel anywhere in the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and the Shoalhaven and sometimes beyond! (Travel fee may apply to venues more than 50km from our office, contact us for a quote!)
WHAT ABOUT BACKDROPS?
We don't believe in having a multitude of backdrops to select from.
A select few high quality backdrops cover most customers tastes and in the end, the focus is on the subjects in the frame and a backdrop which is too "busy" detracts from the stunning images we produce.
Our signature vintage red velvet backdrop provides the perfect amount of class and sophistication for any photo booth shoot.
We also have a Premium Silver Sequin backdrop which is our most popular. We sourced it from the US and its huge!!!
A beautiful Gold Sequin Backdrop adds an extra bit of class and a huge Green Foliage Backdrop with 1200 fairy lights is available for an extra $95. We can also use an existing venue wall, such as rustic brick or timber wall or custom order a backdrop for your special event for an additional fee.
DO YOU PROVIDE PROPS?
We supply a wide selection of props, some vintage, some quirky, some unique!
Glasses, hats, the obligatory moustaches & lips. Our props are real, we don't believe in using cheap bargain store props. the cameras are vintage and the glasses are real! Props are always on our shopping list so you are sure to fine something quirky and new. Contact us if you're interested in custom props for a themed event.
Due to an increase in prop damage and loss, we've had to unfortunately add a prop/equipment bond of $50 per booking (This $50 bond is fully refundable once all props are accounted for in a reasonable state)
IS SET UP AND PACK DOWN INCLUDED?
Yes, it is already included in the price! But it does not cut into your photo booth time. A four hour package is four full hours of photos!
We typically arrive 2 hours prior to your preferred start time to set up and it takes us about 1 hour to be packed up and gone.
HOW DO WE PAY?
We accept payment via bank deposit or Credit/debit card. We require a non-refundable $200 deposit to secure the booking date and the balance is not due until 2 weeks prior to your event. Optional extras such as guest book, green foliage backdrop or time-lapse video can be added at any stage up until the final payment due 2 weeks before the event.
HOW CAN WE BOOK?
Call Rod on 0419 400 666 or enter your details below and we will contact you asap, we promise!